Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The niteswatch is ready to take the watch !

I'm glad to let you know that our latest venture have been live and is on air.It's brings me immense honor to present to you ; www.niteswatch.com.These is my second venture ,starting with the first blog of mine called the blogshear,which was a leading website helping millions of blogger across the world to up
their website and customise with no knowledge of css and html.later ,i had to drop it as i was concentrating on my Cambridge A level exams.

And now that I'm free in someway,i thought of bringing back the old blogger in me.Together we will work on how-to-do tutorials ,designing tips,css helps customisation ,Html and Javascript as it has been my cup of tea for else.


ImageSource


Timeline of how i started this blog:Niteswatch

Two weeks ago,the seeds of designing have sprouted in my mind.I have learnt Css & html before and therefore it wasn't much of concern for me.I started designing the theme for my site few days later.I was much careful about the theme.I did want something so light and simple but stylish and cool at the same time.Labnol has taken my heart years before and i never had to think twice.I had my theme ready .The next task infront of me was Choosing a domian name.It was hard.but given the fact that almost all the names relating to domains has already been taken ,i thought of choosing a name that was far from my niche.It had to  be stylish ,unique and had to have an unusual accent .Nightwatch was born !

What your support means to me?

I have been inactive for a quite few months .But given my previous ventures was a great success ,i do realise how important is viewers support.they have helped me before and i hope they do the same now.Without them ,success would be impossible.


After Post Widget Area

4 comments :

  1. I have been inactive for a quite few months .But given my previous ventures was a great success ,i do realise how important is viewers support.they have helped me before and i hope they do the same now.Without them ,success would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been inactive for a quite few months

      Delete
  2. Scary Mice6/17/2014

    Two weeks ago,the seeds of designing have sprouted in my mind.I have learnt Css & html before and therefore it wasn't much of concern for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/17/2014

    Two weeks ago,the seeds of designing have sprouted in my mind.I have learnt Css & html before and therefore it wasn't much of concern for me.Two weeks ago,the seeds of designing have sprouted in my mind.I have learnt Css & html before and therefore it wasn't much of concern for me.

    ReplyDelete